this.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I just wanna share some of the texts I have read recently.

For the past few years, I have been single and sometimes, I wonder if I'm ever going to fall in love again. I have "crushes" here and there, but that's all.Recently, I kept thinking about my ex-boyfriend. I realized, I don't really miss him. I miss the feeling of being in a romantic relationship. There are moments when I would almost give up on love. I tell myself, I'm okay without a man. Being single has its advantages. Sometimes I wonder, what if I never experienced being in a romantic relationship? I supposed I won't be missing what I never had. Recently though, I ask myself, "Will that be the first and the last?". Something deep in me is still saying, "I hope not.".


We usually find the perfect person for us when we least expect it. It is unplanned and untamed. It is an art form within itself because it catches us off guard. It’s the girl you liked freshman year of high school, but thought you never had a chance. It’s the boy you had a crush on, but he never looked your way. It’s the person we would least expect to fall in love with. It’s in those moments of doubt and despair, that the one for us comes out of no where. It’s where the seed of romance begins to grow. This is the place where the idea of the “the knight in the shining armor”, “the girl of my dreams” comes true. It’s placing the two at the right moment in each other lives, when both thought they would never love again. The beauty of life and love is that it is unpredictable. Without expectation, things can take place at moments notice and a near perfect romance can happen. Two people can accidentally fall in love on a rainy afternoon and two people may find their soul mates the day after, and that’s why it’s beautiful. The cutest couples, the perfect romance, it’s imperfect in life but perfect in love. It is a type of love that can not be duplicated anywhere else.


I have to admit, i miss it all. I mean it’s fun being single to ya know, fun with friends, dating and what not. But i’m the kind of person who values and actually likes commitment. YES. I think it’s a trait/pact that shows what kind of person you are and how you grow into that responsibility.
Being in a relationship is not just about looking cute together, being sweet, pda blah blah blah. NO. It’s about connecting with one another and finding absolute bliss in this other person. Its about having patience, trust and loyalty to go each day and promise another day tomorrow to each other.
Its not about gender, age, height, weight, profession, social/financial status, all that. None of that matters. NONE. Love who you wanna love, you all deserve someone who makes you wanna go on tomorrow and live life to the fullest because you feel this extravagant kind of love inside of you.
That feeling when you’re with him/her NOTHING, NO ONE matters. Like you have freaking horse blinders on and all you see is that hunkachunk of burnin love in front of you making you smile to your ears. That feeling is not something anyone can give you, it takes someone who you have given all your trust to not to break your heart because he/she is making you cheese this hard, hoping that smile never goes away.
Everybody needs love once in a while.
…..and i’ve been single for a while. Oh prince charming, are you still stuck in your castle or something? Grounded maybe? Lol. Come find me. I’m just here, waiting.


When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the desire to mate every second of the day. It is not lying awake at night imagining that he is kissing every part of your body. No... don't blush. I am telling you some truths. For that is just being in love; which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over, when being in love has burned away...(Captain Corelli's Mandolin Movie)


Okay, enought of the mushiness. I'm just weird today, you know, those days when you feel lonely and really misses the feeling of being in love and being loved in return.haha *sigh* I should stop reading shoujo mangas and start to read more inspirational books, I need to buy a new chicken soup for the soul book!geez

0 comments:

Post a Comment