hmm.yeah

Sunday, January 20, 2013

sorry bout the random title. xD I just wanna talk about what happened to my weekend.

December 19,2013. I went to Glorietta to watch Les Miserables. The theater was so jam-packed!The movie was amazeballs!There were scenes that made me teary-eyed.=/ the actors portrayed the characters well. Helena Bonham Carter and Sacha Baron Cohen did great! they were so hilarious! The scene where Eponine sang "On my Own" was my most awaited part of the movie, she sang the song well, but I can't help comparing it to Lea Salonga's version. Once the movie's over, the audience applauded! I wanna watch it again and agaaaain!I really hope that they turn other musical into movies. =)


After watching, I roam around glorietta to look for a place to eat, then I walked past RedKimono Quick. It's a japanese Restaurant, their menu looks interesting and I haven't eaten japanese dishes for quite a long time so I went in.
I ordered Tonkatsu Bento Box. It kinda looks like this:

(btw,This is the Crispy Cream Dory Bento.xD)
Tonkatsu Bento box looks similar to the Crispy Cream Dory bento, the only difference is that the katsu bento has katsu instead of dory.xD LOL they served it with miso soup (which taste great) and iced tea. I was surprised when my order came in, It was a hella big bento box! haha! i didn't expect it to be that big.xD I didn't manage to eat all of it, because I got so full! =(
anyway, I had fun that day, I should do that more often.xD

December 20,2013, nothing much happened that day, all I can remember was that my back hurts like heck. hahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment