Being choosy.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Okay, random topic for this entry. Let's talk about being choosy.

People can be choosy in many things,choosy when it comes to food, music, books, clothes and people.

I admit that I, myself is a very choosy person. haha! I am very picky when it comes to the food I eat (that's one of the reasons why my parents and I argue.xD). Why do people get so choosy? that's a big question. I think people get so choosy because of personal preference.

I'll state a few examples.

FOOD: Most of the people think that cheese taste oh-so-good, but other people doesn't think the same. Just like my bestfriend, she despise cheese!(craazy,right?). I asked her why, she said that she doesn't like the smell and the taste of it.

CLOTHES: People dress differently, some people dress conservatively and some wear clothes that are sort of revealing. Some follow the trends and some don't. Some people suffer wearing high heels that are painful just for the sake of being taller. That's what they prefer, they choose style over comfort.

PEOPLE: People can be choosy when it comes to other people. I can be choosy when it comes to making friends. I don't make friends with everybody. I choose people that I am comfortable with. I don't want to have friends just for the sake of having friends. I'd rather be a loner than to be with people that I don't like.xDDDDDDD

PARTNER/BF/GF/ETC: Another example, there's this smexy guys who has a not-so-pretty girlfriend,you might be wondering why, that's simple, because that is his personal preference, the girl probably have the qualities he likes. I personally think that every person should be choosy when it comes to picking partners. There are a lot of factors when it comes to having a partner, One is the appearance, let's all admit that one of the first thing we notice in other people are their looks, we tend to choose people with nice appearance, think about this, you have a boyfriend who's not so handsome and your friends saw you with him, what could they possibly think about him? of course you will feel ashamed unless you're really proud and you really love that person. What I'm trying to say is, before you fall in love with a person, consider the physical appearance, who knows? that person might be the father of your kids and you don't want your kids to look undesirable, right? I'm not saying that you should choose a person who is too handsome, my point is, choose a person who looks acceptable to you and to other people's eyes.haha!(Ika nga ng aking bestfriend, wag ka pumili ng taong may ichura na qualified sakluban ng paper bag sa ulo.hahaha!). The other factor is the attitude, let's say that the person you like is good-looking, BUT he has the worst attitude, it won't work. You'll just end up fighting and probably part ways.xD Choose a person whom you'll be comfortable with, If you like a person talks so much, then it so be it, as long as you are comfortable. Choosing a partner is a very difficult thing, You don't have to choose a perfect being, because there's none.xD Just consider the things that'll affect your life.

To cut the story short, people get so choosy because of their personal preference.=)
I don't know if this post makes sense, but I hope you got my point.hahaha! =)
(these are just my thoughts about being choosy, you don't have to believe in everything I say, just follow your heart and go for you personal preference,hahahaha!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment