First post for the year 2013 =)

Friday, January 18, 2013

hello my dearest blog!xD First blog post for the year,yay!

I just finished reading all of my previous posts in this blog, and there's a lot of grammatical error, grammar nazzi!xD I'll correct it next time.xD anyway, it's my first time to use a planner,xD But instead of writing the things I have to do, I just write the things I did for the day (complete opposite, I know), you might wonder why,xD I'll explain why. If I write the things I have to do for the day, I'm pretty sure that there will be times that I'll fail to do the things I have to do for the day and I don't want to cross out what's written on my planner, so I just wrote the things I DID for the day.xD btw, here my planner looks like, it's small tho.


Anyway, I'll just blog about the things happened this month.

January 2, finally done with the medical examination! The general Phyisical examination/OBGYNE made me feel sooo uneasy, I had to strip butt naked!DAYUUUUM, it was awkward as heck. || I sent a letter via Philpost, I just hope it won't take too long to be sent and oh! I lost my favorite cardigan that day.=/

January 3, I received a present from my good friend, a box full of chocliiits!yay! || I availed the skype unlimited calls worldwide.

January 5, I called Pepay!!!!!!!!!!!<3

January 6, Went out with my cousin Karla, we had coffee and we watched Sisterakas. I was a good movie. =)

January 7, We went to Lola Nena(from Cubao)'s wake, I can't recall how she looks like or who she is, I was still a small kid since I last saw her, what a shame.=/ I saw quite a few relatives there and I don't even know who they are.haha! oh well.Before we go home, We went to a restaurant( I forgot the name), but unfortunately it was closed. We really wanted to eat and the only store open was Mcdonalds.

January 10, Ian asked me to meet up @Market!Market! and I agreed, we ate dinner at Pizzahut, after that, I took him to Serendra and Bonifacio High Street and we stayed there til past 11pm,haha! we stayed there, admired the view and pretty much talked about random things. I'm happy knowing that he had fun. =)

January 14, I made a new youtube account and enabled the monetization thinggy.

January 15, Went to SM Bicutan with Brandy and Rona. We ate at KFC, I even saw my professor in college, good thing he didn't see me.haha! we went to ace hardware and bought new collar and leash for brandy, we let Brandy try out the pet clothes in there, there's a cute denim overall, But it won't fit Brandy!haha,better luck next time.xD After that we walked past the department store and much to our dismay, Brandy pooped! haha! good thing I brought a plastic with me.

January 16, I finally got my yearbook or gearbook,whatever you call it.



That's it for now, I'll just post again next time.xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment