15 - day blogging : Day 1

Sunday, January 20, 2013

1. Introduction to this Challenge and tell us a little about yourself!

Well, I just found this challenge from the "A Little Unhinged" blog, I failed the 30day challenge so I decided to give this a shot.
*My name is Carmel S. Legion, my nickname's Camille. I’m 21, single,I have black hair with red highlights.xD I have dark brown eyes.I wear prescription glasses.

I studied at Technological University of the Philippines - Taguig Campus.I took Computer Engineering Technology and Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology. I am currently unemployed. But that'll soon change.xD

I have 2 younger brothers.I’m nocturnal.I'm hopeless romantic. xDDD I can be moody at times. I’m a procrastinator. My talents are: I can sing, play piano/guitar and draw.
that's it for this post, I have to think of other things about myself, I might update this in the near future.xD LOOOOOOOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment