music.school and whole lotta stuff.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

music is pretty much my life. I waste most of my free time listening to music, singing or playing the piano.

Just like today..I mean yesterday.xD

I've been listening to hellogoodbye over and over again. LOL and letters and lights!!!<3 thanks to carlo for introducing that band to me. I owe you a big one.xD

guess what, I've been missing school for quite a while. WHUUUUT!?! yeah, ya read it right, school. idk, i've been missing my friends and the school. probably coz the office life is stressin' the hell out of me. it's not my thanng. -_-

*sigh* i've been missin' alot of people. >_< sad but true.>_<

i'm sleepy right nowwwwwww. >_<
Imma hear the mass later. probably @afternoon. oh, and imma call pau later.

Imma go to sleep now. -_-

I'll just post another blog entry about our halloween trip.

love and peace!
<3V

0 comments:

Post a Comment