hp7 and whole lotta more

Sunday, November 21, 2010

haven't heard a word from you,it's been days since we last talked and I've been missing you so bad.you are driving me insane! i know i shouldn't be feeling this way, but i just can't help it.
you're like my favorite chocolate bar, i can't last a day without a doze of you.(cheesy much? LOL)

*sigh* i sound desperate. LOL

i'm just missing someone. sheesh

anyway, my family and i watched HP7 a while ago. all i can say is that the movie is sooo EPIC! after all those years, i'm still hooked.

spoiler alert!

i was kinda sad for dobbie. >____< he died. >__< i was like. "WHY!? why him!out of all the bad people in the movie, why him!? >_<", then after that we had dinner out. xD

so tomorrow is monday, and tomorrow will be the day for me to start doing the documentation for the la farge cement blah blah, oh another thing, i was transferred to another department, so from being a telemarketer, i am now a business analyst, BA for short. LOL

i'll just hope for the best.*woooooooot!*

-

Im having these weird dreams lately, today was the second time i dreamed of that guy, haha! sooo weird, seriously. haha

holy coconuts, it's been a week since i last saw my glasses. Darn, my head keep on aching, >____<

'til here. i'll just post another entry when i feel like it. I wish i could talk to him tomorrow. *crosses fingers*

0 comments:

Post a Comment