a day full of cravings and discoveries

Saturday, November 6, 2010

it's past 4am and here I am, writing a blog entry. xD

guess what....I've been craving for pringles the whole day. >_< I went to the pantry to look for pringles ( as far as i know, we bought 6 large canisters of pringles), but when I opened the cabinet, there were no pringles left!!!!!! holy coconuts!!!! >____<

another story.....

I slept for like....more than 12 hours and that's a good thaaaang. (internship is such a bullcrap. It's taking a big-ass amount of my time of sleeping. >______<)

I've been LSS-ing to the song "dear jamie...sincerely me". And I decided to learn how to play it on the piano, guess what! I NAILED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY! xD LOLOLOL, it's an easy song. xD

oh oh. let's move on with the discoveries-part of my day. xD

I noticed that "mr.nice-guy" only sent that message to me even though my bff's name was in his message, ha! *creepy smile* LOLOLOL, IDK if i should be happy about it. I think i like him. LIKE but not likey-like (i think),I've been monitoring myself for quite a while now. HOHOHOHOHO! let's see if this is the real deal. hahaha!xD oh another thing. MY MOM!!! yeah right, my mom, she read the messages on my phone!!! >___< she even denied it. >_< *sigh* she might come up with a new speculation blah blah. -_-

hmm..

I talked to my other bff's boifrand. and he told me about the things happened to her. I was like O____O WHUT!? she didn't even tell me. >_<


riiiighhhhht.

0 comments:

Post a Comment