i say WHUT!?xD

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I had this mind battle going on for days. It made me think and think. I got this weird feeling inside me, and it's got me wondering, is this love or just plain infatuation?(sounds silly,right? I know. hahaha!xD)it might sound stupid, but i'm just making sure.

Knowing what i truly feel is the hardest part, Im not really good at determining emotions.

I searched for articles about the difference between love and infatuation (LOL, sounds like a geek. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!), and i read a few lines that pretty much gave the answers to my mind boggling questions. xD

Love is all about the little things. When you are really, truly, in love, you don't feel the need to dress up for them. The most important thing is being with them. Butterflies are not usually present in love. You should not feel nervous when you really love someone. Love means you connect with them spiritually, intellectually, and emotionally. And love means differences, disagreements, and arguing (but not fighting) because who wants to be with someone who is the same as they are? You feel refreshed when you are with them, but not necessarily weak when you are away from them. If you think about them all the time, always, it is probably lust or infatuation, not love. The most important thing you should consider is, can I say 'I love you' and truly mean it?


after reading these lines, I was like..."HA! i get it.xD". LOLOLOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment