nightmare and other crap.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

arrrrighty. today, I woke up pretty early. ahuh, ya got it right.EARLY. I woke up because of a freakin' weird nightmare.daaaang. i dreamed that there was a guy who is being tortured in front of meeee. dang,the guy was being hit by a lady,using a hard metal tube.eeeeeek. creeeeeepy. and that nightmare made me woke up early.waaay early, i woke up around past 4am. dang. =/

=/
and oh, i got sick this weekend.daaaang. i got a fever, cough, and i got noooo voice.nooo. I wasn't able to talk properly. it was really haaard. =/ I wanted to talk but when i tried, no voice came out. daaang, it was hella frustrating. =/ but im pretty much okay now. my fever's gone, and my voice got better (i sound very masculine though.haha,smexy voice.yeahh,xD). I really hope that my voice will be normal again. =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment