dum di ram

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

it's been a while since i last posted.xD

anyway,lotsa things happened. okay,lemme start.

*shatree's birthday celebration.

i went to their house around 6pm,then we waited for rona and rutshield to arrive.

it's past 7, finally, they arrived!xD we ate sha3's random cake,xD (well, i call it random coz it has a variety of flavors,xD ) it's delish.=P

we rode their car and our first stop is at their family dentist' clinic for rb's weekly check-up ( i think). then we went to antakya bar besides festival mall.

i had chicken inasal, rut had pork sisig. they taste pretty good! and the strawberry yogurt shake is not that bad. =)

sha3's dad asked me to sing on stage, i was like,"WHAT?" nooo way, im doomed, even though i don't want to sing, i can't say no to her parents.xD so i decided im gonna sing "when love and hate collide" by def leppard,xD then they submitted the song to the coordinator/staff(?) idk.xD gosh,i was effin' nervous back then,xD then i said, they should have let me get drunk before i go to the stage.LOL so sha3's mom forced me to order a drink that i want. what i said was a joke. but she took seriously.haha xD so i ordered a glass of "sex on the beach", i took a sip at first, then my first reaction was like O_O >_< -_- hahah! it tastes like blah. =( it was my first time to taste that drink.xD my glass is now half empty,i was so nervous so i decided i should drink it all the way. xD after a few minutes, i was like...dang~! im tipsy.lightheaded,i wanna go to sleep.hahah.xD i asked rona to accompany me to the restroom, there was a looooooong line in every cubicle, dang,my head was spinning,i can't take it anymore,so i leaned on the wall while waiting for my turn, the lady infront of me noticed it, she asked me if i was okay, i told her that im dizzy, she said that it's okay, just wait, i'll hurry up,okay? then she patted my back. awww,what a nice lady. =) then finally,it was my turn!after that, we went back to the bar, i felt a lil better, we were really waiting for my turn to sing, but good thing,it's now a band's turn to play, so it'll take a long time for me to sing,it was getting late so we decided to go home.

sha3's parents dropped us off at their condo.

it's now time for sha3 to open her presents,yay! it was rona's gift to her that was first opened, it was a body spray from bench(?),idk.xD then next was mine,xD it was a necklace, yay, thank God she liked it. =) then the last one was rut's gift. it was a cj7!dang,it sooooo cute, we were all jealous.xD we took a lot of pictures, and we recorded a video which is a cover of magasin.xD we slept at around 7am,xD then we woke up around 12, we cooked our brunch w/c is bacon and ham. yay.xD then we watch movies, monsters vs. aliens, tangled, OMG, tangled is sooo epic,you should all watch it! then we played badminton, and we hang out at the topmost part of the building,we talked about random stuff,xD

it was a great weekend for me. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment