Day 4- Your siblings

Friday, February 11, 2011

hey.I'm in the mood to post blog entries today.haha

okay, about my siblings.

I got two brothers, First one is martin and the other one is jarwyn.


Martin is a hella smart person. He loves numbers and pretty much everything about math.
He's taking up BS Mathematics in Polytechnic University of the Philippines-Taguig, among us three, he's the one who studies a lot, he got a lot of medals and awards in school. He plays guitar, plays Rubik's cube (he's good in solving this kind of stuff), he may be weird at times, but I still love him. I wish I could be as smart as him.haha!

okay, Jarwyn is a game-freak, he plays a lot of games. He's one hella big guy, He's pretty much big for his age. He loves to tickle people (which makes me irritated most of the time.xD), He's a lame-ass when it comes to studying,haha,xD unlike martin, studying is not jarwyn's thing.haha.xD he loves to eat, he's also picky when it comes to food. He doesn't like to eat typical fish, but he loves to eat century tuna,haha lol.xD he's a glutton.haha! He's kinda childish, but it's okay, he's still a child anyway.haha, he may be irritating at times, he's a pretty cool guy too. ILY bro!xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment