Day 5- Your dreams

Friday, February 11, 2011

hoho.another entry.xD


okay, my dreams?

here it goes. Well, I am a dreamer. I got lotsa dreams.
I want to be a Pediatrician for as long as I could remember. I love kids! (I watched an episode of gray's anatomy this week, and it's about kids and stuff about pediatrics. It made me frustrated as ever. =(. )

I also want to be a graphic designer or a kick-ass animator, coz I love art? i guess.xD
another ambition I got is....hmmm... I also want to be a music virtuoso or probably a singer, coz I have a passion for music, and I love to sing.

what else? I also want to have my own cooking show! I want to be just like giada laurentiis or rachelray.haha!xD it'll be so cool if i got my own show.haha!xD

another one is that, I want to be a fashion designer. I want to be just like my grandma, I want to sew and design my own clothes.

WHAT ELSE?
xD

oh yeah, I want to be as rich as Manny Pacquiao.haha! LOL! that'll be awesome.haha

oh another one, I want to have my own coffee shop in tagaytay highlands.

i forgot the rest of my dreams.haha

i'll just edit this some other time.xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment